- C-PACE assessments may qualify as an operating expense. This means owners can finance improvements without incurring additional debt and preserve capital and credit lines for core business investments. Also, under typical leases, payments – as well as energy savings – can be passed along to tenants.
- The tax obligation (which is attached to the property) transfers upon sale to the new owner. Unlike other lending options, payments do not accelerate in case of default.
- The C-PACE program requires projects to be cash flow-positive from project completion. Financing is structured so that energy savings must more than offset the additional property tax assessment.
- Deeper energy upgrades are possible because the term of the assessment is up to 20 years and stays with the property rather than the owner.
- Owners achieve lower operating costs due to increased energy efficiency, improved asset value from new equipment, and a better indoor air quality and comfort for tenants.
Uploaded on Aug 21, 2011
Read how emotional marketing is used to brand eco-friendly cars at the emotional marketing blog at: http://602communications.com/site/?p=…
Surveys done of Prius owners reveal that they appreciate the energy efficiency of the car, but the number one reason they buy this car is because it “says something about my priorities and lifestyle.” The Honda Civic hybrid does not showcase the owner’s passion for green like the unique styling of a Prius. And Prius owners are willing to pay more for this too. A study shows that hybrid owners in Colorado are will to pay $1000 to $4000 more for this car just because of its unique styling.
And Toyota markets the hell out of this consumer behavior. This Prius ad pegs the meter on environmental imagery. The Prius ad features weird music, dancing suns, frolicking fields of grass, and young children dressed as flowers. These ads are a little weird and that’s exactly what hybrid owners crave – to be different.
Now contrast that ad with this Chevy Volt ad (20705). What you’ll notice is that the imagery is identical to every other boring car ad in the world – standard vehicle beauty shots on long highways. The BMW ad has the same hackneyed approach. The Lexus hybrid ad shows hundreds of drab grey cars driving in circles while the announcer drones on about the company’s experience in the hybrid market. This ad markets cars, while Toyota is marketing a revolution that just happens to have a car as its symbol.
What Toyota has understood from the beginning was the mindset of their customers. They realized that these green renegades weren’t just looking for economical transportation. They were looking to join a revolution and Toyota was smart enough to give it to them. From the unique vehicle styling, to the weird advertising, the Prius is not just a car but a bold statement of a life mission.
Uploaded on Aug 25, 2008
In this moving video, set to the music of Rascal Flats, GreenProfit Solutions illustrates how any size organization or business can help their company, employees, members/customers, community, and planet by “Balancing Business and Sustainability” utilizing their Approved Green Business program.
“Nice Job guys!”
The Green Marketing Company hopes you find this information helpful. The Green Marketing Company’s goal to help you go green and earn green through the application of cost effective, green marketing techniques. Contact The Green Marketing Company Today!