You Can Learn, Have Fun & Feature Your Business, While Supporting Peace & Prosperity!
Quassy Amusement & Water Park Middlebury, CT Sept 7-8 Noon to 6
Our Goal: Create a more peaceful world by promoting all that is good, green, healthy, holistic, organic, sustainable and energy efficient.
GreenFest was born in 2010 as a fundraiser for The BIOS WaterCar. The WaterCar is a 72′ Mustang that uses water for fuel to increase the gas mileage by 58%. Our goal this year is a 100% increase. The car has been showcased in 28 states. Peter Jam has traveled over 3 continents playing songs of peace. Peter will be flying in this year from Beirut, Lebanon, where he won the international competition at The Hard Rock Cafe. Together, the team joins together at GreenFest to promote peace & prosperity through green living. Join Us! Together, we can be the change!
- RFP: Green business, consider this a request for a proposal, we intend to provide a complete green makeover for Quassy Amusement Park.
- Peace: International ambassador of peace, Peter Jam will be the co-host this year and will share his ideas for spreading peace around the world.
- Public Banking: Learn about a viable solution to the current economic crisis that can fund the new green economy for the next generation.
- Sustainable Master Plan: Learn about the nation’s first sustainable master plan that will provide a guide line for building a healthy environment and a sustainable future.
- Healthy Living: Learn about simple changes you can make in your life that will help you live a longer more fulfilling life.
- Using Water For Fuel: Learn about the exciting work that is being done around the world by back yard mechanics, engineers and MIT. View the world famous BIOS WaterCar that has achieved a 58% increase in gas mileage. You can help support our work to develop a reliable system that will double the gas mileage by using water for fuel.
Live, Love, Laugh & Learn With 10 Bands & 50 Green Vendors and lots of amusement. Don’t miss the Green Laser Maze!
The Green Marketing Company Presents GreenFest 2013
Contact Steve Schappert at The Green Marketing Company.