“40% of the fortune 500 will not exist in 10 years” – Qualman Socialnomics…do you really think you can keep doing business the way you always did?
You’ve heard the buzz about social networking sites. Maybe you’ve even joined Facebook. But social media green marketing is more than just “what the kids are doing these days,” it’s what your green business needs to be doing right now and it’s very green. Yup, the stats are in and if you can’t beat them join them. Here’s what this guide will go over:
- Extending your green brand through social media so people get to know the person and personality behind your green company.
- Getting to know your green clients’ needs and concerns faster — and responding to them
- Enhancing green customer relationships and creating a sense of trust and expertise
- Using social media for a green business is as simple as posting something that shows your expertise on an issue, and letting friends share it (even the smallest of things can go viral)
- Responding to customer concerns and complaints in real-time
- Using Constant Contact‘s NutshellMail to learn what is being said about you throughout the web
- Updating social media sites using Smartphones while you’re on-the-go
- The cost of getting started is well…free!