Best Practices Guide: What Can Email Marketing do for Your Green Business? View PDF
Great video and info from http://howtoworkfromhometips.com/NewBizModel
Email marketing is a great way for you to generate leads and convert more prospects for your business. With that in mind, it is important that make your email marketing campaigns be more effective by utilizing email marketing best practices. Below I share some best practices you can use to generate more leads for your business.
1. Use incentives to increase open rates: by including an incentive in your subject line, you can increase the open rates by as much as 50%.
2. Make sure your emails are readable by most people. If you have to include images in your email content, make sure your email content makes sense to readers, even if the images are not displayed. Never insert email images that are supposed to be downloaded from the web, as they are automatically blocked by most email client software programs. Do not nest scripts in your HTML message.
If possible, send your marketing emails as plain text.
3. Your landing page should match the email in terms of headline, copy and content. The look and feel of your landing page should also match the email. And make sure you’re using tracking tools to see which emails and landing pages performed the best.
4. Use autoreponders for opt-ins. Be prepared for your readers to forget that they opted in. Setup autoresponder messages reminding your subscribers that they opted into your database. The autoresponder messages should go out 1 day, 5 days, and 10 days after the person subscribes or you could include a reminder in all of your messages at the bottom of every email.
5. Avoid overused terms. The popularity and prevalence of marketing emails means that many of the go-to terms used by email marketers have become stale. Look for new ways to say terms like:
– Largest Selection
– Best Price
– Free Gift
Feel like your email newsletters are going unopened? Or even worse, you might have no idea how successful they are. Stop right there. A green bulk email service like Email Marketing from Constant Contact knows the best practices for increasing your open rate — and they’ll monitor who opens your emails and when. ISPs (Internet Service Providers) get to choose which green company’s emails get sent to an inbox or a Spam Mailbox — and your small business needs a reputable green email advertising service that those ISPs trust. That’s where Constant Contact’s bulk email strategies come in. Read this guide to learn:
- How a standard business email account is not designed for sending green email newsletters
- The common mistakes you are making that get you marked as Spam
- The value in having an email list host provider
- How an green email marketing service can format your email newsletters so your readers don’t get gibberish in their inbox
- The ease of creating beautiful, green email newsletters with HTML templates
- How you can immediately measure each email campaign’s success rate and learn more about your green audience
- The importance of keeping up with internet law issues and email advertising trends — without having to install new green marketing software
- That it’s probably a lot less expensive than you think ? so be sure to check out the email marketing pricing that will save you some green or sign up for a free 60-day trial.
The Green Marketing Company hopes you find this information helpful. The Green Marketing Company’s goal to help you go green and earn green through the application of cost effective, green marketing techniques. Contact The Green Marketing Company Today!