Connecticut Small Business Survival
Marketing Boot Camp
Presented by The Green Marketing Company 147 Elm Street Thomaston, CT 06787 October 28 9 -11am
Learn What You Need To Know,
To Survive & Prosper In Today’s Market
Tired of that sinking feeling? Looking for a life belt? The global market is expanding every moment and if you are not proactively marketing your business, you are losing market share! Green Marketing is about finding the balance. You need to focus on building relationships, that is what will set you apart from your competition. An active website you can personally manage and social media are essential to your survival. Every day, your long term customers are being influenced by your competition. Some of what you will learn is listed below. Seating is limited to 6 people so we can focus on extremely effective methods for all who attend.
- Making Sure Your Website Can Deliver Results.
- What is Blogging and why you should be doing it.
- How to start building your email list.
- How and why to use press releases every month.
- How to increase conversion of shoppers to buyers
- How to learn from junk mail and other businesses.
- Offering discounts and deals.
- How to run competitions.
- Start using videos to market your business.
- How to create an on going optimization strategy.
- How to list your business on popular local directories.
- Why & How you should list your business on location based services and apps.
- How to easily be active on social media.
- Using Google Adwords pros & cons.
- When to consider paid advertising on social media.
- How to make sure your site is accessible to mobile users.
- How to leverage content marketing
Steve Schappert has been featured on TV across the country and in the UK 25 times in the last 2 years! Steve Knows how to get free publicity! This 2 hour workshop is hands on with a certified marketing professional. Bring your laptop! Steve Schappert has taught Elementary School, High School, College, a master’s class on elementary education at Yale Peabody. Schappert has the skills to convey technical issues in simple terms. Steve can teach you how to promote your business with free and cost effective methods!
Sign Up Today for Only $25 Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!Seating Is Extremely Limited To 6 People
This is an intensive hands on class. So Call Now!
The Green Marketing Company
is located in Seth Thomas’s House at
147 Elm Street, Thomaston CT 06787
Contact Steve Schappert Today